|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Saturday 25 October 2008

☗Legend of Abyss☗

Published by Lord of Flames under on 5:49:00 pm
--
☥Return of Questmaster☥

The return of Questmaster is not without events, never have been. So without further ado, let us move on.....
[Background Information]
On the journey back to GunBound City, Questmaster ventured into a ruined guildhall for shelter. Inside the hall lies a library. Only one book survived, apparently.....
Excerpt from the book "⚠Abyss⚠" - by Alex, DragonSlayer:
Having overcame the depths of hell, I reached a Arctic land which is opposite of the burning hell. The sudden of temperature was disturbing and the light supplied by the flames of hell was no more. All it lay was pure darkness. My heart beats at a fast rate as I feel fear. There was no reason to fear but I felt it nevertheless.
I walked for some distance before I reach upon a tower. I attempt to enter but was blocked with the sudden exit of a tall cloaked person.
By the Gods! He's a vampire! Vampires are supposed to be rid of by the gods long time ago! What in the 3 realms is it doing here? Is he the only surviving one or are there more?
The vampire rushed to attack me. Big Mistake, I wield my Dragonslayer sword and block his attack.
Upon blocking, he turned to mist. I was stunned. The mist materialized behind me and I was just in time to parry that blow.
He came in again with his sharp claws, I blocked, then his head moved forward, attempting to give me the vampire's kiss. I spun away. Knowing it is impossible to defeat the vampire without the correct tools, I fled. Away from the tower, away from that dark place.
The vampire changed into a bat and advanced towards me. He was catching up on me, my heart skipped a beat. I knew I have stand ground and defeat him. But how? I did not know, I looked for a favourable spot to stand ground and do battle as I ran.
Just then, a fast moving creature attacked the bat. The bat shaped into a vampire once more and faced the enemy. I stopped to watch, the enemy looks like a dreadlord! The only visible difference is that it has two curved horns on his head and the colour of its skin is black, the dreadlord's skin is red in colour.
From its features, it is my guess that it was a Nightmare, cousins to the dreadlord, masters of the darkness while the dreadlords are the master of the unliving.
Which is bad, this place is very dark, a place where Nightmares are the strongest. I figured they're fighting for food, which is me.
Without hesitation, I fled. I do not wish to explore any place there are beyond the tower. It is too scary.
I went up the staircase, back to hell.
Hell has changed alot, I was just here 2 hours ago. So much has changed. The Angels that prevent all hell from breaking loose are slain. Hell has fallen.........

The portal from Hell to the Mortal Realm is very far from civilisation but they will reach us soon.

Upon reaching the Mortal Realm by sneaking past the devils and daemons entering the portal, I saw the outpost that the Keepers of Time set up is in ruins. I went in and see the library empty. Sensing I have not much time left, I have wrote this in haste and headed to the north, the elements Realm.
I bid you, if you read this, you must inform our counterparts about this evil unfolding. We may not have much time left.......Perhaps it is too late.....

Stay Tuned for the prequel and sequel of "The Return of Questmaster"

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu