|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Friday 23 January 2009

Glance of Keller's Personal Life

Published by BEHOLD!: OZ) RampageLeader under on 3:37:00 am
--

Glance of Keller's Personal Life


Posted: 22 Jan 2009 09:21 AM CST

I know I'm kinda inactive...OKAY very inactive as some people might contemplate(especially a cerain someone with name L)... But please be understanding, I'm currently under hell lot of stress, its indeed the 'O' Level year and truth is, for the past 3 years I've just been fooling around, not anymore I rushing to the peak and aiming for 6A1's. Thats kinda ambitious? But I would really like to enter vjc, its like 1 of the best jc's!!! However, I'm not just facing problems with my studies, almost everything (which I would prefer it to be private). Reflecting on the past few years... as we were streamed to different classes, we make new friends, and lose some, not just in schools but also in courses. What a pity! Recently, I've been looking towards Future, to know what I will end up with the different paths I take. Considered what to do after Os? I thought of that, no matter what results I get for Os, I will still have to move on, and sometimes, people get stuck, being struck by not knowing which path to take. If there is no plan then ther is no 'path'. If u fail to plan, then u plan to fail. (where did I learn that?) Well, I'm stuck, I have intrest in infocomm, and science so just which path I would take???

Happy Chinese New Year ALL!!! But I think the 'happy' is in the wrong place. The fact that test 'traps' lies right aftr CNY, I think the teachers want us to fail... anyways I hope I could go ACJC for some sciece frontier thingy, I wan to disect animals!!! Its gross maybe, but I think its cool... should tel my bio teacher I want to go :-D

postscriptum: I hate wars... I hate misunderstanings...

Gaza strip is so chaotic now...

Happy that Obama had his inagrueal...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu