|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Glance of Keller's Personal Life

Published by BEHOLD!: OZ) RampageLeader under on 6:28:00 am
--

Glance of Keller's Personal Life


Posted: 05 Aug 2008 08:22 AM CDT

I think my skin very emo lehx...

Posted: 05 Aug 2008 08:13 AM CDT

Haizz Singfest over le, my friend tel me very nice XD I starting to prepare for my common test, wtf have to start craming for bio during the national day long weekend, my life is sooo sadded!?! I still not familliar with moles lawzz. Y everybody say I got diabetes harr, lol, I hope I don't, I know I have been taking lots of sweets and choclatez but wad can I do? Pump insulin HAHA!!! Looking forward to the class outing for friday. I fell like going to the city to catch some scenes of the fireworks lehx & take some pics too rather than going to my aunts house lols.
School organizing fieldtrip to Kukup, I finally can go cos passport is renewed, haven't been on holiday for a long time, my friends says very fun, well then juz hav to pay $42 le hahaz!

Sorry I have shut the previous blog, well it was infected with trojan downloader lolz!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu