|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Thursday 7 August 2008

Glance of Keller's Personal Life

Published by BEHOLD!: OZ) RampageLeader under on 6:28:00 am
--

Glance of Keller's Personal Life


Hey Here Are Some of My Photos :-)

Posted: 06 Aug 2008 07:31 AM CDT

Posted: 06 Aug 2008 07:06 AM CDT

3 more dayz to NDP YAY!!! But then Ms leow give lots of homework for lolz... she so lame, juz one long weekend emo until like that, y not juz teach better and save the trouble of giving us so much holiday hw! Anyways, I won a competition for the learn@1*N but only the science center challenge zzz... n den dunno wad prize oso but my team only got the merit for the presentation, not surprising since we did not even put in much effort. Common test on 18/8 I am worried about my bio, I must cram all of the 3 chapters, especially excretion and homeostasis which I am still not familiar. Haish, I should not be so tense n juz study lolz ;P should I study on the long weekend or slack? I think I deserve a break lolz even though my physics oso got problem *toot*.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu