|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Saturday 13 September 2008

Glance of Keller's Personal Life

Published by BEHOLD!: OZ) RampageLeader under on 2:43:00 am
--

Glance of Keller's Personal Life


Posted: 12 Sep 2008 09:29 AM CDT

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Long time no post sorry. Its with the tons on work and the end of year exam going on so I am so loaded with work to do but still manage to squeez time out to blog hahaz lol... today was the second last session of infocomm club before exams preperation week start and once again we face the MP3(face the music;but this guy can go on for hrs so I call it MP3 HAHA) but this time its so much different, we discussed plans on how to impart our knowledge when we graduate. And we were to reflect on mistakes we had done in the past. I felt really remorse towards the misakes that I had made and for once what he talked really made sense to me. I made my decision, we should do this club proud and make Mr Ong and Mr Goh feel contended and I am going to strive in the last project this year>>> Infocomm Club Gang...You guyz rox
p.s. faster plan some activities for the last session HAHA

I guess its all study when its the end of the year, I am gonna make sure I make it for DSA and not fail like I did in P6 PSLE!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu