|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Thursday 19 April 2007

Good Friday Special!!!!!!

Published by Lord of Flames under , on 3:47:00 pm
--
Greetings everybody in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are in the same Time zone as me, gd Friday is coming and as the master of the game, I am to celebrate it at it's best among the past years....

but before I tell how am I going to celebrate it, let me tell about some changes I did on 5/04/2006.If you realize it already,there's a counter that records how many people visited the blog starting that day and there is also a local clock located above the "Contacts" column.
I left my contacts at my website so that if anyone want to contract me personally, you can.

Every festival has to give out some gifts, do we?Well,this game well do the same...
Here is the list for who will get wat gifts for gd Friday with effect of 19/04/7


Lv1~E3=>you will get a friday sword this year and this blade's stats are:atk,90.Def:20.Magic:10.Specialty:strongest at fridays...Weakness:Ice

LvS1~M23=>you will get a friday gift sword(shortcut:friday.G.sword)Stats:Atk:120.Def:50.Magic:50Specialty:strongest at fridays and holidays.Weakness:Electricity

LvS21 and above=>you will get a daily sword.Stats:Atk:180.Def:100.Magic:180.Specialty:Random spells without using a turn during battle...Weakness:none..

Thank you for viewing this entry and i would to thank these companies for their help....


Yours sincerely,

leroyr

Grandmaster(sorry no picture)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu