|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Wednesday 20 December 2006

Let's welcome the new era of warfare!

Published by Lord of Flames under , on 3:31:00 pm
--
I'm going to loosen up the rules(the fact that it isn't even written on the law book.) a bit for Conquest World.
If you all remeber, in the past I said to player you must declare war first right?( If i'm wrong plz tell me by commenting.)
Well, someone or some people do not liketo stir a commotion and end up attacking a mass group of army(target and allies) So let me (why me? I'm not sure myself, maybe you should ask Hem exa's Mr. Newt, I think he knows.) introduce you another method of attacking a player after seven years of tradition!Let me introduce you all the...

STEALTH WAR
  • To say in simple English( or Real English, it means undeclared war.)
  • That means you can 'surprise attack' somebody at 90% chance!
  • Which is even important to have yor defence up and running the whole time.
  • You can 'sercetly'(we all know this is no longer a sercet anymore) gather you and your allies' troops and try to attack a city without the target noticing.
  • If you succeed in doing so, all attacking troops on your side will attack 50% more and defenders of the city will have 5%efence lowered.
  • Now using spies on other lands are considered preparation of war.
  • Actually, this method had been in sercet to sabotage other peoples base.Can you guess who? Try writing it in Comments and I will tell whether you are right or wrong.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu