|->>Navigation Help<<-|

Welcome to Combineset© game!
To navigate around the website, please refer to the Navigation Menu at the right.

Thank You!

Upcoming Events

No Upcoming events Planned. Check this place often for future updates.

Thursday 21 December 2006

Smith's Folly

Published by Lord of Flames under on 3:11:00 pm
--
"The forum's not close, it's just inactive. That's all." This was what Hem eXa's chief reporter said on a interview on 19 Dec 2006(Earth Time Format)."A foolish man(whose name is not said)asked on that rainy day through a telephone. He asked me why is the Forum like a graveyard. I scolded him a few vulgarities on him and reply thast the forum's not close, it just inactive. That's all. Then that unmoved guy asked me agian with another why.I was getting fed up so I just said everybody needs a holiday and for goodness sake it's going to be Christmas, can't we slack it and besides boss alows us. After that I hang up and went to the Cannary for a drink."(Yeah I think this is a living joke. Rate this in comments)


THIS IS A COMPUTER-GENERATED STORY.
NO SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

|->>Navigation Menu<<-|


Return to Top
Upcoming Events
Entries
Archive
Post Categories
Links
Secret War Journal
Hide Menu